WHAT PROTECTION DO OUR MASKS OFFER?
Masks play a fundamental role in protecting us from airborne viral particles and respiratory droplets that come from coughing, sneezing or talking.
All our masks are manufactured and independently certified in accordance with EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 testing methods (methods used to test type I,II,IIR PPE) and current European regulations UNE0065 & European Law CWA17553. Customer safety and peace of mind is paramount to our company philosophy here at Xula, that’s why we are proud to be able to confirm our masks offer the very best in class levels of protection;
1. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
2. Aerosol Filtration Efficiency – This test simulates the effectiveness of blocking airborne viral particles with Xula masks achieving a filtration rate above 96%.
3. Particle Filtration Efficiency – This test simulates the effectiveness of blocking of respiratory droplets that come from coughing, sneezing or those that we secrete when speaking. Xula masks achieve a result greater than 95%.
4. Viroblock Efficiency
How to put on the mask?
- Wash your hands
- Take the mask by the gums
- Tape the nose and mouth
- Place the gums behind the ears
- Adjust the nasal rod
- Avoid touching the mask by means
WARNING: It is not a sanitary product, nor an individual protection team (EPI). This product is intended for population without symptoms of disease.
In XULA, we want to see your smile again, but always with maximum protection.